Template

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Preston Update

I thought I'd go ahead and post this latest update from Preston's father too just incase some of you don't want to sign in to caring bridge.

Ally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:12 PM, EDT
Hebrews 4:16
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it.

I have approached the throne ‘boldly’ daily. Every day I kneel beside Preston and claim the perfect healing that will continue. I am so thankful to God for all the miracles we have witnessed and am in anticipation for the miracles yet to come.

We need to remember to be specific and bold in our prayers. Then, have faith and believe our requests will be honored.

Specific items for prayer:
Continued healing for all Preston’s external wounds. Pray that God will continue to grow his primary injury together, so very little plastic surgery will be needed.
Continued return of cognition. Preston is truly a miracle, regards his memory, both short term and long term. Pray that his brain continues to heal.
Return of focus and tracking in his vision. We seem to see some glimpses of this, but this is an item of uplift for all of you Prayer Warriors. Claim It!!
Pray for our family. We enter week 7. We are handling this through the grace and miracles of God. We continually covet your prayers.
Pray for each other. I have never been a part of such a revival as I have witnessed in the last 6 weeks. I am so humbled and in awe of the mighty power of prayer and the love of fellow Christians. Continue to lift up one another, as we press on this trial.

Preston had another good day. Cinamon was with him this morning, and Mom came down this afternoon. I have been at the office for the last two days, trying to plug back in. He slept for much of the morning, but Mom said he was very talkative for periods in the afternoon. Preston loves the snake and shark that his buddy Miller brought. We are so blessed to see improvements each day. Praise God!

Thanks again for all the notes, emails, etc…but especially for the prayers. We would not be here if not for all the great Prayer Warriors around the world.

In His Arms and receiving His miracles,

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment