Template

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introducing... baby Garrison!!!

With a little hesitation, Jim and I would like to share that we are expecting an addition to our family on March 9, 2010. We are about 10 weeks along, and everything looks to be going well. We considered waiting until the end of the first trimester to tell everyone because coming back with bad news last time was so hard, but I decided that we need the prayer support more.


So with that, I am asking that you please add us to your prayer list. Please pray that this baby grow healthy and strong and that God would begin even now to prepare him/her for the great work that HE has for him/her to do. Please pray for Jim and I as well, as we prepare for parenthood. Please pray that God will help us to develop the patience and wisdom needed to raise our children to be responsible adults who deeply love Jesus and want nothing more than pleasing him!


Thank you so much for loving and supporting us!


All our love,

Jim, Ally and baby G.

1 comment: