Several people have emailed me recently asking for new pictures of James. I haven't gotten any up in a while because we've been dealing with some tummy issues with James. We're not sure if it's collick, reflux or something else right now, but needless to say, I've been running on almost no sleep (literally) and having to hold James all day (and most of the night) bouncing him, patting his back or rubbing his tummy to keep him from crying in pain. I am definitely learning about one of the hardest parts of motherhood- seeing your child in pain and not being able to do anything to stop it. I'd really appreciate your prayers for perseverance as we deal with this new challenge of parenthood,and please pray for healing for his little tummy too so that I can get back to just spending time getting to know his little personality. Thanks to all. And without further a-do here are his latest photos. The first ywo are of the Easter outfit that I bought him (which is definitely more a Canopy Roads or CrossPointe style Easter out fit than traditional like First Baptist, but I think he's really cute in it!). The others are just me being camera happy- nothing new there.
Love to all,
Jim, Ally & James
P.s. You can also check out some of the "Pro" poses on my website under the "baby" section of my online portfolio. His pictures are numbers 16 through 21. Here's the link: http://www.thejourneybyally.com/My-Portfolio/Babies/10001033_KD7cN.
(I think that this one looks so much like me in some of my baby pictures.)
No comments:
Post a Comment