Can you believe I'm posting so soon after my last post?!! These pictures are just day/hours old! Go me! Haha... I promise I'm trying to get better. Plus I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday, which means personal stuff will get pushed to the back burner for a while. (Look for those shots sometime in the upcoming weeks on my photography blog.)
James keeps changing every day. He's laying on the floor talking to himself as I write. I just can't get over how verbal he's getting! It's so fun to watch him change and to see his little personality develop. Thankfully it looks like he's going to be have a happy demeanor like his Daddy. :)
Enjoy!
I found him sleeping like this the other day during his nap. It was too cute to miss!
James and I were playing while Daddy worked outside.
We have also started our journey into the world of cereal. Nana was right... it's a full-body experience (for BOTH of us)! haha!
This last one is just a collage I made from a few shots I took today while practicing with my new lens. The blanket he's laying on was made by some sweet girls from my church back home. We are so loved! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment