So, today's title will make more sense as you scroll through the pictures. (No, we're not pulling a King Solomon and cutting James in half so each Grandmother gets a piece.)
Well... it's been a month and a half since my last post. I know... I know... those of you who've been waiting for pictures were in suspense for weeks. But the wait is finally over! I'm so behind on posting pictures that this time I decided to make collages with all of them so I didn't have to upload 25 individual photos!
The last month has been crazy... we've had our ups... and our downs, but mostly ups! :) The house showing is going... well... it's going. We went through a slump of about 3 weeks where we didn't have a single buyer look at it. This last week it finally picked back up a little, we had showing last Friday and another one on Monday, so there's hope.
In the midst of it all, we've been busy! We helped move Uncle Tim into his new place in Auburn (wow... I'm getting old!). We had a Labor Day visit from Pa G., Nana, Aunt Lauren, Aunt Ginny and a surprise guest (see photos below). James went to his first pre-game experience at Tech complete with lunch at the Varsity and a walk down by the Stadium (craziness!). James and I went to Tallahassee for a very overdue rest for this worn out mommy and got to see BigDad, Grandmom and Aunt Sara. We visited his Granny (my Grandmama) on the way down. Then We stopped by Auburn on the way home to take uncle Tim and cousin Chelsey out to lunch at- you guessed it- Momma Goldberg's, and I didn't miss the opportunity to finally get James some AU attire! (WAR EAGLE!) Last Saturday he spent the morning in his GT onsie and the evening in his AU jersey and cap.
This weekend we're headed to Spartanburg, SC to look around, get familiar with the area, and look at housing options. Please continue to pray for us as we seek God's will for us in this relocation.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support.
Love from us all,
Jim, Ally & James
And now... the moment you've all been waiting for... NEW PHOTOS OF JAMES!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment