I found another blog post today that I just had to share. A friend of mine from back home has created a non-profit organization called "Clothe your neighbor as yourself," and he goes all over the place doing crazy things in the name of Jesus to help the world's poor. Anyway... he posted a quote from one of his friends that really just spoke to me.
You see... my little James and I are going through that tough stage of me learning to let him cry himself to sleep so he learns to fall asleep without mommy's help. I know that it is best for him, but it cuts me deep into my soul to listen to his cries and see his tears. This father relates this whole thing back to God as our father, and it really spoke to me. I thought it might speak to some of you as well.
Happy Friday!
And because no blog is complete without a picture.
(Yes, my son likes to chew on his dresser knobs... and well... pretty much anything else. He also drew on himself for the first time ever. He even figured out how to open the pen himself! haha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment