Template

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our pick

Well... it's about that time. Time for Jim and I to start looking for houses in Atlanta that is.
I went down for a Bridal shower last weekend and spent Friday, Sunday afternoon and Monday looking at houses and getting TONS of pictures to bring back to Jim. Here are the pictures for the one we really like. I'm posting them mostly so that my parents can see the pics (since they're too big to email) but hope the rest of you enjoy them too.

Please pray for us as we search and wait for God's will for us in choosing a house.

In Him,

Ally

I'm standing in the foyer. To the right is a formal sitting room (front) and formal dining room (back).

Still in the foyer. To the left is the half bath and beyond that the kitchen. (Somehow I missed getting a picture of the kitchen.) The den (below) is to the left of the kitchen.



All bedrooms are upstairs. Here is the master bedroom, bathroom and LARGE walk-in closet.
Here I'm standing outside the master getting a picture towards two of the other bedrooms (and I think the hall bathroom).
The hall bathroom would definitely need a new paint color.)

These are two of the three extra bedrooms (the top one has a walk-in closet).

This is the finished part of the basement, which is a BIG plus for us. (It also has an unfinished part for storage!)

Here is another shot of the finished basement. If you walk over to the shelves in the above pictures and take a right, this is what you'll see.

Here is the back yard. This is the one drawback since it's VERY shallow, but it is wide, and the view behind the house will be really pretty in the fall.

2 comments:

  1. We all like it. It looks really nice. I have a question. Does the basement have an exterior entrance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! :) I'm so looking forward to the day we settle into a house -- and have a backyard for our 70-pound pup!

    ReplyDelete