For almost two weeks now, I've been thinking that I was going to get new photos up. How does life get so crazy? And go by so fast? I guess having visitors the last two weekends did contribute to the craziness... but... we wouldn't trade those special memories with Grandmom and Nana for anything! I'm finally getting on the ball since we're back home by ourselves and James is getting a much needed nap. What about keeping the house ready to show you say? Well... the short of it is: I'd rather post photos! ;) And since you'd rather see new ones anyway, it's a win win situation! :) So without further a-do... here they are! Enjoy!!
Two weekends ago, James and I got together with Tia Tania and went to our favorite park here in Duluth to enjoy a few hours in God's beautiful creation, get some new photos of Mommy and James in our AU gear, and let Mommy and Tia have some devotional time. Here are a few photos from our outing. Enjoy!
James also got some new gloves that were handed down from some friends in Tallahassee, and he wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to do with them.
(Not the best photo of mommy, but most of the time, this is the best I can do to get a photo of both of us!)
I've got SEVERAL more photos to post including a trip to an apple orchard with Grandmom and the pumpkin patch with Nana, so stay tuned. Same bat time... same bat channel.
Love to all,
Jim, Ally & James
No comments:
Post a Comment