Template

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowed in on Game Day

So as many of you have already heard on the news, most of Atlanta is snowed-in today. We took this opportunity to take James out to experience snow for the first time. Enjoy the photos below.
They are saying that conditions will be even worse for driving tonight because of the melting snow refreezing. We sure hope we don't lose power before the most important game of the century starts at 8:30! Haha!
WAR EAGLE!!!

Jim, Ally & James

At first Daddy tried to help James walk in the snow, but James had other ideas...


Maybe sitting in it would be better...


No, let's try lying down in it... that way I can eat it.

I'm cold and wet... this isn't so much fun now...

Can't you see the sadness on my face, Daddy... why aren't you picking me up?

Oh, this is much better!


It's not so bad from up here!

I like to be with mommy too.

I think I'll have another taste, Mommy... yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment