Tuesday morning, I was changing clothes out from the washer and dryer. After I put James' diapers in to wash I turned, and he had decided to climb into the laundry basket to try to get to the dryer. (He LOVES to pull clothes out of the dryer while I'm trying to put them in, and the basket was in the way.) He won't let anything get in his way when he wants something... that's both good... and not so good. Haha!
Tonight, we had spaghetti, and for the first time, mommy let James feed himself. It was a hoot! But don't take my word for it... see for yourself!
Love,
Jim, Ally & James


I'll just use my hands...

Ewww... it's ichy! Now, look at my hands!

Maybe I should try it like a doggy?

Did you see me mom? I did it myself!!

I'm so big!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment